For an EFL teacher with an internationally recognized TEFL certificate job prospects are excellent. The huge desire to learn English in all corners of the globe has resulted in teaching possibilities in almost every country imaginable. There are openings in private language institutes, public schools, universities, business corporations, kindergartens as well as private tutoring and voluntary work.
International TEFL & TESOL Training will help you at every step of the way to find a suitable teaching position. Our service extends, but is not limited, to:
- Contact information and details of schools for the location/s of your choice.
- Details of selected vacancies available worldwide.
- Details of the most popular web sites of TEFL vacancies and information.
- Network access for job searches and online applications.
- Weekly sessions covering CV/resume preparation, advice about applications and interviews and all available information about teaching conditions around the world.
- Free job support assistance for as long as you need it.
For details of teaching conditions around the world, click on the region of your choice below (please note that political and economic circumstances change frequently and this information is intended as a guide only):